As we interviewed clients and companies who have been through the development process before, one of the biggest complaints was that the typical design process took way too long and costs significant money to answer the most important, introductory and timely questions:
- What is the comprehensive scope comprised of?
- How can that scope be arranged?
- What is the general look and feel of the scope?
- What is a realistic budget for the scope and quality?
- What is a reasonable time frame to accomplish the scope?
9YARDS can answer these questions and present reliable options more efficiently and more economically than the traditional process that involves multiple parties of Realtors/Brokers, Architects, Engineers and Contractors – and very seldom is Facilities Management even considered.